Site bug reports & update log

Home Forums The Sanitarium of Site Issues Site bug reports & update log

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hallowtek Hallowtek 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hallowtek
    Hallowtek
    Gorgon

It may play at being elegant, but under the hood, this site is pretty much held together with chewing gum and twine. As I cannot test it on every possible browser or device, please post to this thread if you happen to discover anything that is glitchy, broken or badly mismatched with the overall aesthetic, and I’ll do my best to repair things.

I’ll also use this thread to post notices of any significant fixes or updates.

Hallowtek
    Gorgon

October 7, 2016

The website is finally live!

A quick word on mobile functionality: it’s not going to win any awards, but it’s there. Owing to the features the site requires and the plugins capable of meeting them (read: the free ones), there’s likely no way I can make it a perfect mobile experience, but it should be passable. Please let me know if anything is outright broken when checking the site from your phone.

Hallowtek
    Gorgon

September 27, 2017

Somehow, it’s still alive.

Nearly one year later, the site has been repurposed for Secret World Legends. Please report any confusing references to the old guild that I neglected to remove or replace.

Hallowtek
    Gorgon

October I, 2017

Reworded the summary of the Greyfeather Wing per suggestions.

Hallowtek
    Gorgon

October 23, 2017

I’m experimenting with different anti-spam options due to the previous captcha plugin misbehaving. Please let me know if anything breaks, behaves strangely, or is otherwise slow and/or inconvenient.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.